“Wonderful”

Seven Moons
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Our family loves this place. The name Seven Moons represents the 7 Asian Countries's Cuisines served at this great restaurant. The decor is attractive and interesting. This establishment is deceiving
as far as size is concerned. And there are many different rooms. The food is delicious. And the servings are quite generous. There is so much to choose from. I would suggest that it might be a good idea to see if you can view a sample menu on the internet prior to going there because it is one of the largest menus that I have come across and there are so many choices that it can be confusing. The service is excellent! I have always enjoyed a great meal here. I highly recommend this creative and unique place!!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

You know, this place has good food and cocktails, but...whenever I go in the front door the cigarette butts, candy wrappers and trash on the path to the door grosses me out.

Yes, people care about such things because they want to know that the kitchen has the same standards of cleanliness. Clean it up, please. We like 7 Moons but there are Asian options out there.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

The food is better than ever for sure. However the ambiance is less appealing under the new ownership. It doesn't seem as busy as it once was, but, the food and cocktails remain excellent.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I just love certain things on the menu here. I couldn't begin to guess the number of times I have eaten here. Such a variety. Such a huge menu! Sushi made to order at the sushi bar with floor style table seating also available.... More authentic feel. Also for the less flexible and aged??? Normal tables.
Love the massive soup noodle bowls
Great flavor in the broth. Many good appetizers. But my favorite is the bar seating in the back, and having a pineapple mojito. Delicious. Still can't understand why it's only available as a summer drink??? But it does give a girl something to look forward too...

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Ordered a California Roll from their Japanese menu and the Hunan Double Delight from their Chinese menu. Both were superb! I was born in Yokohama, so I know my sushi. Fresh ingredients, tasted great. The Double Delight could have used a bit more veggies other than miniature corn and mushrooms, but it was delicious as well. I'll definitely be back...