“YUM!”

Seven Moons
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My sister and her husband took me here when I was visiting RI. They said it was sometimes hit or miss but it was spot on last night. B-I-L said they must have a new chef. Shared egg rolls and crab rangoon for apps...both crispy, crunchy delicious. I had the Dragon and Phoenix...so damn good!! They got General Tso's Shrimp...lovely presentation and they said it was very tasty. On the fence about going? Just do it!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I lived in North Kingstown when Seven Moons first opened. That was over a decade ago. Living in town, I was always a regular. Now that I live 20 plus minutes away South, I don't get here as much as I used to, or want to, but I do get here with family (fortunately, we have family close in East Greenwich) who sometimes pick it for a special occasion. I find their Sushi and Sashimi some of the best in Rhode Island. Their seating is abundant and varied. Tables with chairs, or you can crawl in under the low tables, without shoes, for a more authentic experience. For our special occasions we ask for a large low round table in the back past the Sushi Bar. Always enjoyable, always a great time. Always great food. Love the Lettuce Wraps as an app here too!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Our family loves this place. The name Seven Moons represents the 7 Asian Countries's Cuisines served at this great restaurant. The decor is attractive and interesting. This establishment is deceiving
as far as size is concerned. And there are many different rooms. The food is delicious. And the servings are quite generous. There is so much to choose from. I would suggest that it might be a good idea to see if you can view a sample menu on the internet prior to going there because it is one of the largest menus that I have come across and there are so many choices that it can be confusing. The service is excellent! I have always enjoyed a great meal here. I highly recommend this creative and unique place!!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

You know, this place has good food and cocktails, but...whenever I go in the front door the cigarette butts, candy wrappers and trash on the path to the door grosses me out.

Yes, people care about such things because they want to know that the kitchen has the same standards of cleanliness. Clean it up, please. We like 7 Moons but there are Asian options out there.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

The food is better than ever for sure. However the ambiance is less appealing under the new ownership. It doesn't seem as busy as it once was, but, the food and cocktails remain excellent.