“Wow”

Seven Moons
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Many types of Asian Cuisines to chose from. Great quality food. Good friendly service. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Food is great. We get alot of take out the portions are small and its expensive. Atmosphere is nice and staff is very pleasant

Reviewed 1 December 2017

While we have ordered take-out at Seven Moons in the past, our recent experience was terrible. Among other things, we ordered General Tso's Chicken as always. We discovered that instead we were given Sweet and Sour Chicken - yuck. I called and simply asked them to credit for the mistaken order since it was too far for us to go back. Andy the manager refused, accusing me of trying to put one over on him. He said unless I brought it back he wouldn't do anything. I did a few days later and he again refused to give me credit since my daughter ate some of the chicken. He laughed at me, accusing me of trying to put one over on him. We will NEVER go back. Their rude, mean, accusatory behavior is inexcusable. It was their mistake but they treated us like we were trying to steal from them. This restaurant used to be great but now is an embarrassment.

1  Thank Taylor C
Reviewed 1 October 2017

The Seven Moons offers a wide selection of food from seven Asian Countries. The General Tso's chicken appetizer was great. The servings were large and if you come in a group should be shared or you will be bring a lot home. The service was good.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My sister and her husband took me here when I was visiting RI. They said it was sometimes hit or miss but it was spot on last night. B-I-L said they must have a new chef. Shared egg rolls and crab rangoon for apps...both crispy, crunchy delicious. I had the Dragon and Phoenix...so damn good!! They got General Tso's Shrimp...lovely presentation and they said it was very tasty. On the fence about going? Just do it!