“Great sandwiches”

J's Delicatessen
Ranked #6 of 79 Restaurants in Smithfield
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I'm a regular at J's! I love the Patriot sandwich. Turkey with gravy and stuffing. The rolls at J's are always so fresh and soft. I recommend there home made potato chips! So good!!! They also have excellent dessert items. Never a bad meal at J's.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

I used to love J's Deli, but I am not so much of a fan these days. We had a 2 Philly steak grinders, one without cheese and with onions. The onions were on top, not mixed in and there was some cheese mixed in. A chicken fajita wrap was all right, a bit soggy though. Grinders were generous sizes - enough for two meals. $ 27 for the three grinders (with tax.) which felt like a lot to me. We called in our order and it was ready and waiting. Staff were professional and polite.

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

I've been in the deli several times now and it's absolutely amazing. It's a little pricey but the sandwiches are big and really well made. The cupcakes and cakes in the display are definitely worth a try as well as the "J's Deli Chips". The deli cases are really well stocked and look very fresh.The staff in the restaurant are also very friendly. The only down side is sometimes the sandwiches do take a while but I've never had and experience where it wasn't worth the wait.

1  Thank Georgette S
Reviewed 11 November 2015

From soups, subs to hot meals and dessert it is All excellent ...no frills to eat there...but has tables and take out, generous portions...

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

We love this deli. It is the best around. Great service, great prices, great food. There are many sandwiches to choose from and there is something for everyone. Also desserts and appetizers are delicious. Worth the trip every time.