“Outstanding sandwich.”

J's Delicatessen
Ranked #6 of 77 Restaurants in Smithfield
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 25 November 2016

Ordered a meatball sandwich and was pleasantly surprised. The bread was great and the meatballs and sauce was fantastic.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Decided to try this place after the first restaurant we tried in Smithfield was a bust. The sandwiches are very good but the service was questionable. While they had several workers I waited at order counter a very long time before someone would even acknowledge my existence. The wait for a sandwich was quite long too, even though there were barely any other customers.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

We have been to J's many times. Food is consistently good. New items are added but the old favorites like the pilgrim seem to call you back, so does the graduate. Try their own chips , very tasty. Prices are reasonable

Reviewed 6 September 2016

This place is handy for us, however, I have become disenchanted with some of the quality! I think the first thing that started me thinking that, was was when I noticed that the Bread for Sandwiches seemed less appetizing, too dry and tasteless!

I love a nice Italian Cold Cut Sandwich, but if the Bread doesn't taste good to you, it's not an option!

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

They have a huge selection of food... From healthy sandwiches to fried foods and wraps. I love their Greek dressing ! It's amazing ! Their salads are very big and good. They also have egg rolls that are great!!