“Delicious lobster roll”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely Great! Currently working out of Natick,MA (and live in Pittsburgh,PA) and drove down to RI to meet up with a friend whom I haven't seen in years and it was amazing.
Enjoy the laid back atmosphere, but above all the food. We both had a stuffie and lobster roll and they were Delicious!
Would definitely return.

Date of visit: September 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,288)

Reviewed 15 September 2017

If you like seafood (I do not eat seafood) this is a great place. We stopped here and my wife and daughter really enjoyed the seafood. I was able to get a chicken sandwich so worked for me. This place is right on the water and you can watch them cleaning oysters, etc. Pretty cool place .

Reviewed 15 September 2017

A first-time visitor to this lovely spot, I was very pleased with the whole experience. Had to wait a short 40 minutes on a lovely Sunday afternoon so we got drinks and chatted in the bar. We were seated outdoors and took in the view while we received excellent service and the freshest of fresh meals. The bread was amazing, the stuffies delectable, oysters the freshest ever. The entire experience was one to remember!!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My husband , a family friend and I had lunch here again after our last visit in RI. We ordered 2 dozens of the assorted raw oyster sampler . The oysters were as fresh as ever , as we watched them being sorted out by size in a revolving conveyor belt . I had the pan seared scallops, while our friend Tita Cely had the calamari . My husband had the fresh fish of the day. The Sauvignon Blanc went well with out meal . It was worth the long train travel to see old friends. Thank you Tita Cely and Tito Doy

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Shared an amazing evening with old friends. We dined on fresh jumbo shrimps, raw oysters and lobster rolls washing it down with summer beer on tap. The Waite staff was very professional. Seafood so fresh that it came right of the boat. The evening was perfect. Lovely indoor and outdoor dining with outdoor bar.

Date of visit: September 2017