“Excellent sushi and yesterday”

TwoTen Oyster Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
TwoTen Oyster Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: View
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: At TwoTen Oyster Bar & Grill, we serve quality you can taste in the fresh, hand-shucked locally farmed oysters. Whether served ice cold on the half shell, or chargrilled and sizzling in garlic butter, TwoTen oysters are some of the best you'll ever have. And it's not just the oysters, we're serving all of the New England classics like clam chowder, clam cakes, stuffed lobster and more, all seasoned to perfection and served with a smile. So pull up a chair, and soak up the flavor on one of our three dining venues one indoor and two outdoor with live entertainment Thursday thru Sunday. Sustainability is particularly important to us. So TwoTen works with local oyster growers and fishery partners who share our commitment to preserving the planet. This vibrant waterfront location is the ideal hot spot to slurp an oyster, savor one of our signature entree, or relax on the patio or dockside deck with a cocktail. Check out our Sunday Brunch every Sunday at 9AM.
Reviewed 26 April 2016

On Easter Sunday my family dined at Two ten and had a wonderful experience. Daughter had sushi and oysters, son-in-law had fish and chips and I had fried oyster platter. Everything was wonderful especially the sushi presentation and taste sensations.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Anxious to get there at first. The drive was great coming in from Providence. It is a 40-minute drive. As I arrived I saw the water and I knew instantly that I was going to love it. Now I did not have a reservation. But I did not have to wait a long time. I was seated within 15 minutes of arriving on a busy Sunday mid morning. The service was okay from my waitress, but the food was well worth the drive. I am a breakfast lover , so driving the 40 minutes was ok for me.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

We came in during the Happy Hour and was able to indulge in their weekday special of a "Buck a Shuck" for absolutely fresh and delicious clams and oysters. Two full trays of clams and oysters were prepared on a bed of ice with a choice of 2 difference sauces to go with the food. Everything was delicious. Everything they offer is good but the East Beach and Pearly White oysters will surely not disappoint you.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Food is amazing! The staff is nothing but the best! Have the pearly white oysters you won't be disappointed. Bloody Mary with bacon!

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Busy but not overly crazy. $1.00 oysters from 4-6. Local oysters and very good. Great selection of beers and drinks. Service is ok. Little slow. Would I go back? You bet. But I am a sucker for oysters.

1  Thank Don G