“Great for the "Buck a shuck" raw bar from 4 to 6pm, M-Th”

TwoTen Oyster Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
TwoTen Oyster Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: View
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: At TwoTen Oyster Bar & Grill, we serve quality you can taste in the fresh, hand-shucked locally farmed oysters. Whether served ice cold on the half shell, or chargrilled and sizzling in garlic butter, TwoTen oysters are some of the best you'll ever have. And it's not just the oysters, we're serving all of the New England classics like clam chowder, clam cakes, stuffed lobster and more, all seasoned to perfection and served with a smile. So pull up a chair, and soak up the flavor on one of our three dining venues one indoor and two outdoor with live entertainment Thursday thru Sunday. Sustainability is particularly important to us. So TwoTen works with local oyster growers and fishery partners who share our commitment to preserving the planet. This vibrant waterfront location is the ideal hot spot to slurp an oyster, savor one of our signature entree, or relax on the patio or dockside deck with a cocktail. Check out our Sunday Brunch every Sunday at 9AM.
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We were seated right away and our waitress was great in making suggestions. We got "Buck a shuck" oysters and clams. Excellent. I had Oyster "Po-Boy" and my friend had fish tacos. Mine came out lukewarm but it was rectified right away. The fish tacos were good except could have had a bit more fish. Overall a good experience. Drinks were awesome. Will definitely go again

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Right off of route 1 in South County this spot is amazing. The view is fantastic and the food is delish! The best gluten free options I have found in all of RI.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant once before in the fall . Had a great meal then. This time went back for the "buck a schuck" weekdays from 4-6. I had oysters my wife had shrimp which are the size of a child's fist. She also had the lobster sliders with plenty of lobster meat. I had the sushi, California roll top with tuna. Everything was delicious. If you go on a nice warm day ask to be seated downstairs outside patio . Great view of the marina. Everyday prices better than Matunuck Oyster bar.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We had constantly seem Facebook ads for this place so we finally decided to try it out. We sat at the outdoor bar and got oysters and lunch. Everything was very good. Will be back again!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I had dinner with my family on July 3rd at 210. I have quite frequently eaten (and drank) at this restaurant since it opened a few years ago. Unfortunately, it has gone downhill. Prices up (example: lobster roll was $18 now same lobster roll is $23 up ~22%) meanwhile the service has significantly deteriorated. We were seated (after a long wait and sizable bar bill) at about 6:45pm and did not get served our meal ( 3 cold lobster rolls and a salad) until about 8:20pm! This should have been a very easy order to make and serve. Waitress was nice but obvious that Kitchen cannot handle the volume. In addition, Fries served at room temp obviously sitting around in kitchen too long. Also, what's up with an up charge for a bit of salad substituted for fries with lobster roll (FYI Matunick Oyster bar has no charge substitution). Unfortunately, it was not just a July 3rd holiday issue (that should be anticipated regardless) as I ate dinner at 210 on multiple other occasions in May/June and service (especially kitchen) was disappointing but yet the prices are higher on many items versus even last year! I did speak to the new manager and he seems like an experienced, rational operator who can resolve the issues provided the owner support fixing the problems that have developed here (for example the kitchen performance). This place was a real gem but now an increasingly expensive restaurant with inadequate kitchen capabilities with a great location on the pond. This trend stands in contrast to the very well managed Matunick Oyster bar where food is always hot, service is strong and hands-on owner is often there making sure all goes well for his customers. I rarely write reviews but I am hoping the 210 owners read this honest, unbiased review and care enough to fix the problems asap so this place could be as good as it was a couple short years ago!