“Wonderful view/so so food.”
Review of Hanson's Pub - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hanson's Pub
Reviewed 6 August 2012

The view of Salt Pond is wonderful, if you are going just for cocktails, even better. The food is nothing to travel for. Ordered shrimp cocktail and they must have taken out of freezer and put in microwave. They did put on ice, but they were warm and chewey when we received them. Main dish was bland. No complaints about wait staff.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

Went here with my husband and two kids after spending the day (7/14/12) at the beach. We thought the food was very good. My husband got the fish and chips and I had the fish sandwich. Both were crispy and fresh and not oily tasting like some fried fish can be. My son (8) had a burger which was cooked perfectly - juicy the way he likes it and he ate the whole thing! My daughter (5) had the grilled cheese and it looked so good that I had to have a bite. Probably the best grilled cheese I've ever had. My daughter and I also split a bowl of clam chowder. I was disappointed at first because it was very thin broth, not a creamy chowder. However, it was loaded with clams and the broth was very flavorful. The service was average. At first I thought she forgot about us because we were seated outside but overall ok.

Reviewed 21 July 2011

What more can I say - the food is overpriced and I do believe the restaurant is run by a bunch of 20 year olds! The only positive thing I can say is you can't beat the view!

1  Thank Debioct