“a little vanilla for me”
Review of Spring-Primavera

Spring-Primavera
Ranked #25 of 37 Restaurants in Tiverton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017

its ok but not what it used to be. our chicken was dry and the bar was slow. I was a litle disappointed

Reviewed 27 May 2015

We visited Primavera on a Sunday night and almost no one was there. Service was excellent and the food was even better. The menu options are plentiful. We started with dinner salads and went to steak, pork, seafood and every dish was outstanding. We each had to try a little of each for samples. The entire dining area was very large and would accommodate a large group. We are sure we will return again to this gem of a place.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I'm not a lover of Portuguese food but what I've had was pretty good. The fave of my family is the Pork and Little Necks. I've only eaten there 3 times and though the food isn't bad the wait staff has much to learn about professionalism. They spend too much time chatting with themselves as well as with their regulars. I've experienced a few glares and witnessed slight rolling of the eyes and lack of patience in their stance when others, who also rarely eat there, have questions about menu items. I got the distinct feeling that they prefer pure Portuguese guests.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Thank you to all the staff at Spring, we had an amazing time last night. Great job done by all. Food and service was amazing. Thank you again you helped make Jorge's night very special. Joyce

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Rude staff and angry owner. Never cared about level of service. Food was average at best. Not worth the trip again. Not clean either especially bathroom.

1  Thank boog2328

Been to Spring-Primavera? Share your experiences!