“Great for breakfast”

The Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 67 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Our favorite place for breakfast. Food always tasty and hot, very attentive service, love the refills of morning coffee that come without asking. Nothing fancy, just a good meal that we enjoy every time we go (always on weekdays).

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We had breakfast on Sunday morning and the service was very good, and the food was great. There were four of us and the food arrived quickly. I had traditional two eggs with home fries (which were excellent) and a choice of different types of toast (white, wheat, rye, Italian, and raisin). My wife had a blueberry pancake which she enjoyed.

They have indoor and some outdoor seating and there is on the street parking. I was pleased with our breakfast experience and would happily return.

1  Thank Musicman-sw22
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great tasting breakfast at a reasonable price. Nice spot to eat outside. Friendly service. Busy on Sunday mornings, but so is everyone else.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Nice breakfast spot in Warren. Great place in the summer with there outdoor dinning. Good breakfast choices.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Greeted by Michelle and served by Marlisa. They both are super friendly and they make you feel welcome. The food was awesome. My husband had the stuffed French toast and he wanted to lick the plate but I would not let him. I had the French toast sampler and it was fantastic. My daughter had the blueberry pancakes and they are made with fresh blueberries!! Love this place. Even the bees are nice!!