“Great fish and chips and soup”
Review of Iggy's Boardwalk

Iggy's Boardwalk
Reserve with OpenTable
Iggy's Boardwalk is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 327 Restaurants in Warwick
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We went there for dinner last night. We both had the fish and chips. I had the New England clam chowder and wife had the lobster bisque. Both soups and the meal were delicious. Reasonably priced and the shake we had was good as well. Definitely with going to if you are in the area.

David G, Marketing/Social Media Coordinator at Iggy's Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Thank you for visiting and for sharing your review.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The view is great, the food is great, What more could you ask for! The service was excellent. The chowder and clam cakes are very yummy! It's our daughter's favorite place when she comes home. She now lives in VT with her family.

Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Three of us had dinner at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, September 18, 2018. I wondered why we were seated at a table when a booth was available. I noticed immediately how noisy the room was. We were greeted promptly by Ashley. Right away she gave us a basket of freshly baked bread and our menus. Three cocktails were ordered; Tito's Moscow Mule @ $10, and two Stoli Raspberry Cosmos @ $11 each.

With our meals, came either a cup of chowder, a cup of soup, or a salad. I started with a cup of Manhattan Clam Chowder. It was the worst Manhattan Chowder I have ever had. It was peach colored. Nothing like the old Rocky Point or Crescent Park chowder, or any that I have had before. Thankfully, that's the only thing that wasn't good. My cousin ordered the New England Clam Chowder, which was thick and he enjoyed. My wife selected the salad, which she also enjoyed.

My wife ordered the Swordfish with mashed potatoes and butternut squash, @$21.99. My cousin and I ordered the Fried Clams @$19.99 each, with cole slaw and we substituted mashed for the french fries. The meals were very good. The cole slaw was one of the best restaurant cole slaws I have ever had.

Ashley was an excellent waitress. We never had to look for her and she served us well and in a timely manner.

We will go back if in the area again, but the next time I will pass on the Manhattan Chowder.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience. Hope you visit again when you're in town.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Just me for dinner, hey I'm in Rhode Island go for chowda and seafood.

So off to Iggy's Boardwalk, one of a couple of different Iggy's on the water. Not too crowded, seated right away and, being a lovely evening - sat outside. Fast, friendly service, very good menu with all the choices one would expect from a New England seafood place. Very good chowder and Fish & Chips for me - one REALLY big fish and just enough fries. Nice and fresh, not too greasy and good fries.

Nice breeze coming off the bay, and great views of the whole bay all the way down to Newport Bridge - very nice. Didn't stop next door for ice cream - next time.

Very good - relaxing and just enough food.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your experience.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

This place has the BEST clam chowder--hands down. The setting is beautiful, and the prices are reasonable. Definitely a Rhode Island must.

1  Thank Jessica C

Thanks for the the great review!

Been to Iggy's Boardwalk? Share your experiences!