All reviews stayed here small pool in great shape cold cereal car rental outstanding customer service a great place to stay every staff member warwick providence staff was very friendly and helpful clean hotel beautiful hotel short drive cape cod free breakfast other hotels room was spacious
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

A great new hotel convenient to highway, airport and Providence center.
Special nod to Angel who exceeded our service expectations.
I highly recommend the Hyatt Place To anyone both business and leisure
Looking forward to our next visit

Trip type: Travelled with friends
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Hyatt Place Warwick/Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I want to thank you for taking time to share your thoughtful feedback regarding your stay with us. Glenda certainly provides a great level of service and detail to all our guests and I will share this response with her. In addition, we like to hear your breakfast experience was positive and I am happy to let you know we are upgrading our menu this month to further enhance the offerings available. We hope to see you again should you be in need of lodging in the Warwick area.

Reviewed 9 November 2018

Everything about this hotel, from the convenience from the airport (can walk from airport), to location, to cleanliness to comfort was an A+. There is no reason to choose anywhere else in the T.F. Green Airport area. Literally across the parking lot from the rental car area, which is perfect. An exceptional hotel all-around.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Please accept my sincere appreciation for sharing your experience with others. I am pleased to know that our airport convenience and service met your expectations. Again, thank you for your thoughtful response regarding your stay.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

I stayed at Hyatt Place while relocating to the Providence area. The hotel and staff were great and the breakfasts amazing. Glenda, who checked me in, was especially welcoming. I drove across the country and none of the breakfasts I had at other hotels compared to what was offered here.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Came in for the night, our plane was delayed, staff was wonderful, room was great, help full front desk, room was very comfortable, near to our location, slept while our flight was ready, thank you for all the attention giving to us. Will stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

I am very happy to hear we could provide such a positive experience during your unexpected layover. It is comforting to know that our team was able to assist you and we look forward to seeing you during a future visit to the Warwick area.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for our last day before departing from Providence airport. New spotlessly clean hotel. Rooms were big and well appointed. No noise from airport but some noise from passing trains. Breakfast was suffice. Excellent for exploring the local parks, shops and Providence. Free parking. Will be back :-)

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our recently opened hotel. I am glad the cleanliness, location, and facilities met your travel needs. I am happy to share that we are in process of updating and improving our food and beverage menus this month to improve on the experience. In addition, we do provide white noise machines and ear plugs as needed to reduce background noise and anything other than a restful night of sleep. Again, thank you for your response and please feel confident knowing we will use it to improve the guest experience.