All reviews pancake machine cinnamon rolls hi express front desk hot tub warwick providence bagels close to the airport free breakfast first floor the entire hotel indoor pool off the highway spacious room rhode island breakfast area booked this hotel
Reviewed 13 June 2016

We have stayed at this hotel a few times during our travel hockey tournaments to RI, it is conveniently located. The attached restaurant and Bar are nice. There is a diner directly across the street and a local bar also. Staff is very friendly, clean rooms easy access to airport and highways. Very close to Providence,

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Hotel was fine, rooms clean and service was good. There aren't my restaurants on property but the shuttle will take you put to two mile radius. I prefer something I can walk to no then get back to my room. Shower heads should be upgraded as ours didn't work too well. Property was fine for the price. Rooms have been upgraded to be a bit modern, but they do need USB ports.

Room Tip: End room away from road is much quieter
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the HI Express near the airport, without a car it's a bit challenging and quite boring. The rooms are spacious but the beds seem old and time to replace the mattresses they feel like boards, rooms are clean but bed linen has a hold in it. As for breakfast typical nothing special and not the eggs taste pre manufactured but will do as there are other items to eat.

My suggestion would be rent a car ne venture to Greenwich it's much nice.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2016

Dear RS4Traveler,

I appreciate your review of your recent stay with us. We rely on guest feedback as this will allow us to improve wherever possible. I regret to read that your stay at our property was only average. I am sorry for the disappointments that you had with the bed and linens. I also apologize for not meeting your expectations when it comes to the breakfast served. Your comments are valued and noted and be rest assured that these will be shared with our management team to help us determine what we could further improve on to be able to deliver a highly satisfactory experience.

Until your next visit, we remain at your service.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Room was great, clean, large, perfect temperature, and the most comfortable beds. The staff was young, fresh and extremely helpful and friendly! So refreshing! These young people were wonderful!! Great breakfast, and once again, super staff!!

Room Tip: We faced the street, wasn't noisy, great room!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2016

I have stayed at this hotel many times and it is alway The breakfast is really nicely laid out. The staff is very friendly and helpful .I encountered an awesome front desk agent on this visit named Jenna. She was so friendly and welcoming. I wish that I could be made to feel that welcomed in every hotel that I stay at. The only thing that kept me from giving this hotel 5 stars is that they took out the soda machines and now charged $3 each for a soda or snack which is a little expensive.

Room Tip: Bring your own sodas and snacks if you don't want to break the bank
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo