US$150
US$114
US$110
US$99
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Radisson Hotel Providence Airport(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$129
US$116
US$110
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$140
US$127
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$140
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe club loungefront deskprovidence airportstarbucks coffeeindoor poolone night stayfitness centerrhode islandnew englandcomplimentary breakfastthe shuttle driveryogurtlegal seafoodalexihoprunwaypvd
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Hotel is located right at PVD Airport, it is undergoing renovation, the common areas are done, great pool, fitness center, business center, great rooms, very comfortable and quiet. We stayed on the 5th floor with a view of the runway, and the soundproofing was excellent, did not hear any airplanes, staff was exceptional, free parking, great variety of dining, also almost everyone of the restaurants deliver, and a 5 minute drive to the airport.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor and it was extremely quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I have been staying here for the last 15 years and usually have a great stay. The property is transitioning to a Four Points and is still under construction, a project that has been going on for over a year. I was told that it is about 80% complete, which I would guess, means that construction will be ongoing to the fall.

The new rooms are very nice. They got rid of all the old, heavy furniture and replaced it with newer, more modern furniture and light fixtures. The only odd thing is that there are no drawers anywhere in the room, so if you are staying here, you must live out of your suitcase.

The hallways on most of the floors are complete, but I did note lots of dishes, glasses, etc. left in them at all hours. The hotel needs to have someone go through once or twice a day to pick the dirty dishes up.

The restaurant was only serving the buffet breakfast in the morning. It was OK, but the food was very warmed over and not really fresh. There was only one staff member, so we had to get whatever we wanted for ourselves, including tea, water, and coffee.

Most of the front desk staff seemed new and didn't have answers to many of the questions that guests were asking.

On the positive side, we had a rate that allowed us to leave our car at the hotel for the week that we were in Ireland, which was great. The shuttle was efficient taking us to the airport, but when our flight arrived at 5:30 PM a week later, nobody answered the phone at the front desk, so we just waited until the shuttle brought someone from the hotel to the airport.

After checking my SPG account, I found that I did not get credit for the stay or the points. I called the hotel and left a message for the general manager that was never returned. The woman at the front desk didn't care about my problem and transferred me to the SPG 1-800 number. I then spoke to a customer service representative who tried to help me over two weeks, but she did not receive an answer to the e-mail that she sent to the hotel.

There are other choices near the airport, including a brand new Fairfield by Marriott, so I hope this was a one time service issue at the Sheraton and that the management team gets the hotel and staff back on track again. As I have had excellent stays over 15 years, I will give them another shot when I am in the area. Maybe when it becomes a Four Points and the construction is done, things will get better.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms on the first floor.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I stayed at the Sheraton with 3 others for the night. We tried to check in and got a guy on his 2nd day at the front desk! The manager was just leaving and didn't want to help the new front desk guy or us! He couldn't find our reservations for our 2 rooms. He kept asking us about the Sheraton's computer system! Finally he got us into 1 room while we had to wait for hours until the second was ready even though we got there right at check in time.

The room was okay, the bathroom was dusty, and had peeling paint on the ceiling. But we had NO HOT WATER at all!!

Early the next morning we were woken up to the fire alarm screeching!!! We had to run outside in our pajamas and sit in the parking lot for 20 minutes before the alarm went off and another guest came to tell us it was all clear. We didn't hear anything from the staff! We went inside, took cold showers, and checked out. The staff weren't apologetic about the alarm nor the cold water. They were supposed to have free coffee in the lobby but they were all completely empty at 9 AM.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Cold showers, bar restaurant ran out of 1/2 the menu items, room key never works, lack of convenient exits to the parking lot, construction, an odd smell in the hallway.... And the hits kept on coming.... terrible. At least there is a bar.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I usually don't write reviews. I've stayed here a few times. every times i have stayed it has got worse. Staff went down hill. Front desk manager was just awful. Place is a disaster. I am not sure what is going on. Motel 6 looks better. Sheraton Should pull their name off that building.

Room Tip: Don't stay there!!!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business