US$76
US$67
US$90
US$84
Orbitz.com
Classic Motor Lodge(West Greenwich)
US$69
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$139
US$119
  • Breakfast included
US$150
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskking suitegreat place to stayconvenient locationnice hotelshopping and restaurantsbeds were very comfortablerhode islandwonderful weekendpool areahome depotprovidenceandreawalmartapplebeescoventrybathtub
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Since Marriott has a deal where they are giving 2000 points for each brand you stay at I decided to stay at this hotel since I hadn't stayed at a Residence Inn for quite some time. It was close where I needed to be for business the next morning.

Newer hotel therefore it is nice! Had a king suite. If you haven't stayed at a Residence Inn, it is an extended stay hotel. Large suites with kitchenette and large living area. Unlike many older Residence Inn's this is in one building (others have multiple buildings).

Arrived about 8 p.m. and the front desk clerk couldn't have been nicer. I was on my cell phone with my boss and she smiled and checked me in. I apologized once I got off the phone but she said no problem at all.

Arrived at my room on the second floor and it was in perfect condition. Very clean and cool as I like it! A/C worked well and the bed was comfortable. Didn't have a chance to attend their evening dinner but I understood it was nice.

Price wasn't cheap at about $145 per night plus tax. But that may be the going rate in this area. Still if you are looking for a place to stay this is new and good!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Andrea S, General Manager at Residence Inn Providence Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Steve K,
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit! I love hearing that your room was in perfect condition, and that the front desk agent who checked you in provided the excellent service for which we are famous. I'm glad you heard good things about our Mix (evening food bites with beer, wine and soft drinks) - hopefully next time you will make it in time to enjoy that. Thank you for staying with us - we look forward to serving you again on your next trip to Rhode Island!
Andrea Stewart, General Manager

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Very nice employees working there. A nice hotel. A little away from the action like in Providence. But we enjoyed our stay. Overall this Marriott property is very good. Very comfortable bedding, and relatively spacious accommodations.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Providence Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you for the great review we sincerely appreciate it. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us in Providence and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Have a Great Day!

Sydney Fyke

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Our stay at this hotel was okay. Breakfast was nothing to write home about, simple pretty much the same everyday. But a few restaurants within walking distance of you wanted to elsewhere. Or walk across the street to super Walmart and purchase groceries to make your own
Rooms were comfortable. Visibly clean but dropped something behind end table and it was filthy so if allergic to dust beware. For the price I expected a bit more

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Andrea S, General Manager at Residence Inn Providence Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Izzy1pop,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience! However, I am sorry to hear that your stay was only "okay." We strive to be the best, and it appears that we have fallen short of that goal. I have discussed your comments with the housekeeping department and assure you that they will be getting behind those end tables more vigilantly going forward. I hope that you will visit us again in the future so we can change your opinion to "An excellent place to stay."
Until then, all the best,
Andrea Stewart, General Manager

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We planned a stay for the weekend to visit family. We usually stay at this hotel when visiting Rhode Island because they offer a two bedroom suits and we have three children. We waited for 20 minutes upon arrival to check in because no one was at the front desk (not the first time this has happened). Then we got our bathing suits on in the morning and got ready to head to the pool. It was closed for maintenance. I asked at the front desk, the woman didn't even know the pool was closed. I asked if it was routine maintenance and she said he was probably adjusting the chemicals. Isn't this something we should do before the pool opens for the day? The pool was not going to be open until after we had to check out. Next time I will ask what time the pool will actually be open when we check in. It's hard to explain to young children why they can't go to the pool. The woman did take $ 20.00 off our bill but I would have paid $20.00 extra to not have disappointed kids. We were not the only ones either, as we were walking away from the pool another large family was also confronted with the same issue and disappointed children.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Andrea S, General Manager at Residence Inn Providence Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear Momawith2kidoos,
Thank you for your recent family visit! I am very sorry to hear that your children were not able to use the pool in the morning of your checkout. I understand that can be very disappointing for children and regret that this happened. I assure you that if our Engineering department closed the pool during its normal operating hours it was for a good reason. We take the health and safety of our guests very seriously, and if he felt the chemicals needed to be adjusted for safety then it unfortunately can’t wait. This should have been communicated to the front desk agent so she could have provided you and other guests with an explanation. I’m so sorry that it wasn’t. I hope that you will give us another chance to better serve you – and your family - on a future stay.
Andrea Stewart

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

To begin with our trip, there was a 2 hour delay to get into our room, check in was at 3 but we had to wait in our cars until 5. There were 3 or 4 families waiting, and the woman at the front desk kept telling everyone there would be a 10 to 15 minute delay, but those delays turned into 1 to 2 hour delays. The front desk assistant was waiting on word from the manager as to who would go to what room because the manager was no where to be found. In our room, they called for a noise complaint and said that if we would not stop the noise, they would remove us from the room, even though my family was quietly eating pizza and enjoying movies. The pool was very very musty, salty and needs to be cleaned there was gum and bandaids swimming along side you. If you purchase the hotel through any other website other than the hotel website, you cannot be compensated for any inconvenience that they put you through.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Andrea S, General Manager at Residence Inn Providence Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Dear YaritzaM1,
I am so sorry that your arrival experience did not live up to your – or our – expectations. Please be assured that this was a highly unusual situation and certainly not typical of our hotel at all. It was a very difficult day due to a few housekeepers being out sick – I was actually not at the front desk because I was cleaning rooms along with our housekeepers trying to get them ready for our arriving guests. Thank you so much for waiting – I understand that your time is valuable and I deeply regret that your room was not ready for you upon arrival.
We are meticulous about cleanliness, and the health and safety of our guests when using our facilities is of the utmost importance to us. I’m sorry to hear that you did not find the pool as clean as it should have been. We definitely clean and test the pool several times per day, especially when there is a high volume of children using it like this past weekend.
I assure you that if you give us another chance you will not have the same experience. I would love the opportunity to provide you with the excellent stay you were expecting and deserve.
Andrea Stewart