“Good Eats in West Greenwich”
Review of Dan's Pizza Place

Dan's Pizza Place
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Dan's is a lot more than just pizza. Very full menu with lots of comfort foods. Nice bar with Guiness and Yeungling on tap. My favorites are the fried clams and fish and chips. Large portions. Service is efficient, polite, and caring. They are very organized keeping track of where you are in the "waiting for table" line. Very close to route 95 but is definitely has a local taste.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

nice restaurant and bar area with rustic atmosphere and good food and especially their specialty pizza with everything but the kitchen sink on it! I have also gone to an after funeral buffet on their private room area and the food was fabulous, including the service;

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Good Location and well attended. This place draws quite the crowd, weeknights and weekends. They don't take reservations. Food is ordinary but plentiful. Good pizzas! Average price .

Reviewed 13 September 2015

The food is always well prepared and portion sizes are good. There is a decent selection of craft beers and the staff are very attentive. Worth a visit for sure.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

We stopped here last time we headed up to the Cape. We were looking for it this time. The did was as good as we remembered.

What I didn't remember was the crappy service we had this time. We had to go find another ketchup when our ketchup ran out. Ok not great but what was inexcusable was having to go find someone to refill my ice tea. With only 4 tables of customers and 3 waitresses I expected not to have to wait on myself.

The good thing is I gave myself a big tip though, and the waitress got an ok tip just like her service.

Go for the food....wait for the service