“Always a good time.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We stopped by Dan's Place Friday night for dinner and it was busy as usual. Always is on weekends but we expect that. The food is always good (I had fish and chips which tasted great!) and we were able to get seats at the bar so that we could watch the Sox game on TV. They always have a great variety of beers on tap and music for later in the evening.

I would suggest that if you are ever in the area and want to try something fun give Dan's a shot. It will be worth the trip.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We walked out after the server left us waiting to take our order. They weren't busy at all, no excuse for 8 minute wait at lunch time.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We've never had a bad experience ordering takeout from dance place. 5 stars all the way. The buff-A-Q pizza is the bomb, and the China wings are really good too

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Coming back from Foxwoods, feeling hungry. Had Trip Advisor show me restaurants near me. This place popped up, glad it did. Grabbed a BLT sub & fries at the take out window. Checked out the restaurant while my sandwich was being made. Pretty big crowd for a Wednesday night. Good atmosphere and staff were hustling. Food smelled great. My BLT as huge and really tasty. Big chunks of bacon and tomato. Fries were pretty good. Not greasy at all. I'll be back next time I'm down that way.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

My wife, her sister and husband and I were returning to their Connecticut home after a day visiting mansions in Newport. We decided to get out of Newport before the afternoon rush hour, and then find a place to eat.

Luckily our route took us by Dan's Place. The parking lot was pretty full, which usually means good food. The old saying wa correct. The four of us were seated in a booth, and Pam was our waitress.

We just beat the time constraint for $2.00 pints. I tried Narraganset Lager. I'm from Fl. so this was a good find. My sister in law got the special beet salad w/ chicken,while my wife and brother in law each had ribs. I opted for a 5 meat Calzone.

The food was delivered in a timely manner, and Pam helped to fine tune our meals with extra marinara, bbq sauce and napkins. Then the feast began.

Everyone was extremely pleased with the quality, and taste of our selections. My sister in law wanted me to add how she enjoyed her Grand Margarita.

My only regret from our Dan's encounter, is that I might never be back to this area.