“Excellent lunch!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Stopped in today for lunch. Haven't been here in over 10 years. I ordered a stuffie and the fish and chips and my wife ordered the steak sandwich with sweet potato fries.

The stuffie was excellent. The seasoning was great and it was cooked perfectly with a nice crust on the outside and nice and moist on the inside. The portion of fish was huge and battered in a great english style batter. The steak sandwich was cooked perfectly and very tender. Of course the sweet potato fries were excellent.

The waitress was great. She was very attentive and the food came very quickly.

The atmosphere was very cozy and inviting and the place was very clean.

The pricing was fantastic and I would consider this a value for the portion size you get.

We will absolutely stop by in the future when in the area!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

This is a great, local establishment that offers a wonderful menu. The staff is crazy nice and my kids loved the options. You can't go wrong with stopping here for a yummy bite to eat. Great for the budget too.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I met my daughter, stepson and his wife there with a friend who had never been to "The Inn". There was a mandolin and a banjo player there that were part of a group called Rick Fire and The Ricktones. They blew everyone away! I overhead several people ask them to please come back. My friend had the Pork Chop dinner and she said it was the best she's ever had! Honestly, she can't wait to go back with some of her family and friends and brings it up every time we talk about going out to eat. What a great time we had!

1  Thank John A K
Reviewed 24 November 2016

we were staying across the street at the Stagecoach house inn, and the innkeeper recommended it. we were pleasantly surprised . The food was very good, the portions were large and there was a very good selection of dinner meals on the menu. it was a bit noisy but it didnt ruin our dinner. The staff was very attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Went out on a Sunday night. Food was good but not memorable. Waitress was trying but had to many tables. The atmosphere was OK. I was hoping for a more rustic New England feel, which it had but very dated. We had some seafood dishes. I would try it agoan but only a burger or sandwich next time.