Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$30.00
from US$41.19
from US$25.75
More Info
All reviews movie tour great tour hour tour air conditioned van movies filmed big chill nice overview sea island informative tour entire tour helena island beautiful town penn center rich history historic district antebellum homes plantation
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

My wife and I were on our 25th anniversary vacations and decided to tour Beaufort. We went to the visitor center and they arranged a tour with Bill. It was very cold out that day and when we met up with him he had blankets for us. Bill was fantastic and very knowledgeable about the area. As we were touring the national cemetery there was a 21 gun salute taking place. Our timing couldn’t have been better. Bill’s love for movies was very evident and he did a great kid sharing it with us. I personally liked the golf cart vs a van. It made it feel more personal. Thanks for helping us celebrate our 25th anniversary Bill. You were awesome.

Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

Learned so much about Beaufort in one hour! The kids loved it as much as we did Don’t miss this amazing experience with Bill.

Reviewed 26 November 2020

I recommend this tour over the horse carriage tour. We did both! In the same hour, you get to see so much more with better views in the golf cart. Not knocking the carriage, but the speed and maneuverability is simply better. The tour guide Bill was super informative and friendly. We saw so many beautiful homes, movie locations, and historic landmarks during our tour. The weather was gorgeous! I recommend this tour completely.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

Our tour guide Bill was a friendly and knowledgeable guide. His knowledge of everything from movie locations to types of butterflies was impressive! As first time visitors we now feel like we have a basic understanding of what makes Beaufort a wonderful city to visit!

Date of experience: November 2020
Bill R, Owner at Beaufort Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

I have to give a shout out to Spartanburg native Rudy Mancke of South Carolina ETV NatureScene for the butterfly knowledge! And I am a movie buff always looking for new details on all of the great movies filmed here in Beaufort, from the Big Chill to Forrest Gump to Prince of Tides. Thank you!

Reviewed 20 November 2020

Bill was extremely knowledgeable & friendly. My favorite movie is The Big Chill, so I enjoyed see some of the locations where it was filmed. The golf cart was great...felt very safe considering Covid. Overall, I really enjoyed!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are so glad y'all enjoyed the tour of our Beautiful Beaufort! And we are so glad to have resumed tours again (we had stopped giving van tours back in March 2020 due to COVID) in our new Yamaha Concierge golf cart! Thank you so much!