“Hidden Charges!”

Lahacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #109 of 211 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went with my daughter the other night. Our food was alright, and the drinks were huge but not that great. None of the drink prices were on the menu, we found out later that they were $10 a piece! My daughter got a kids cheese quesadilla, and the server asked if we wanted rice or beans. I figured it came with it, WRONG. They charged for her drink, $3 for her meal, $2 for a side of rice, and $1 for a side of sour cream. Total her meal was about what mine was, which is totally rediculas. I would have still gotten it if I had known, as it's what she wanted, but the fact that they didn't tell me, really pissed me off. That's sneaky and not how you run a business. Will not be returning...

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The drinks were huge, but some were not good. The food is hit or miss. People are nice but I wasn't too impressed with the food. Greasy.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We ate here because it was right next to the hotel where we spent the night. The menu was quite large. The 'large' draft beers and margueritas are eye poppingly huge and at very reasonable prices. We had fish tacos and regular tacos. Both were very good--the fish was definitely fresh. The only negative was that it took awhile for the food to come out, but we were sitting at the bar with drinks and salsa and chips (home made), so it really wasn't much of an issue. I'd definitely recommend this place and would definitely eat there again. The quality of the food for the price paid can't be beat.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We use to regulars, stopping in at least once a week, but sometime last year we had a few unhappy experiences. The food has always been average. Good, but not great. Then quality of service began to change.

Today we decided to stop in a give it another try. The service was slow and less than friendly. As usual the food was good, but not great.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

We like this place, never had a bad meal there. Nice staff, incredibly fast service, very reasonably priced, good place for families with kids...or not.