“Cheap and Stingy”

Lahacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #140 of 205 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 July 2016

A co-worker and I had two pick up orders called in, and instead of paying separately we were going to pay together for convenience. If you get TWO meals but PAY together you will NOT get the chips and salsa that comes with EACH meal....you have to pay separately to get the free chips and salsa. To top it off, they did NOT put the nacho cheese on the lunch special that called for it on the menu. This screams cheap and terrible customer service.

2  Thank shoppingfel

Reviewed 6 July 2016

When we first moved here years ago we were excited about all the Mexican restaurants. Well, almost all of them are disappointing, and this one is by far my least favorite. The decor is festive, but it's loud, and the food is cheap and doesn't taste good at all. I'd rather cook myself than go here...if you want Mexican, try another place. I've had issues with several orders being mixed up, and even had an entree come frozen in the middle...when I notified the waitress, she took the plate and returned it to me after they microwaved it...it was a fried dish so now instead of eating something crispy on the outside and frozen on the inside, it was all moosh. Tried to give this place a 2nd, 3rd, 4th chance, but it doesn't ever get better.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Visiting family and this is a joint they frequent. They have a good cheese dip and excellent pork carnitas. My wife enjoyed the chimichungas. My cousin and my wife didn't enjoy their drinks and they were slow coming to the table. Overall good food and decent service. Good value and portion size for the price point. I'd recommend.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and drink
Very family orientated and helpful for both my 4 year old and 9 month old
Very friendly staff and catered for all
Second time in a week and would even come back another night
Highly recommended

Reviewed 15 April 2016

We used to go here often, but the last time the food was horrible--we were told there was a new chef--now we are afraid to go back.

1  Thank crro37