“Food was good - not fabulous, but wait staff made the experience fun”

Lahacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #140 of 205 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 March 2017

The food was pretty good - we didn't have anything we loved, but didn't have anything we didn't like. The salsa was really good - that's a plus, because if they don't have good salsa in a Mexican restaurant, they start out behind! Our waitress was really great -so we'll come back for another try because of her.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Food was tasteless and the place could use a thorough cleaning from top to bottom. The staff looks like they just came off the street and began to serve. Presentation of the fajita leaved a lot to be desired; the meat looked hacked. We won't go back.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

While visiting friends in Bluffton, SC decided to stop at La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant at the entrance of the town of Bluffton. The food and service where excellent. There menu has a lot to select, I had the steak dinner with rice and tortillas. Really it was tasty and enough to feed my hungry stomach. Will return soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

A co-worker and I had two pick up orders called in, and instead of paying separately we were going to pay together for convenience. If you get TWO meals but PAY together you will NOT get the chips and salsa that comes with EACH meal....you have to pay separately to get the free chips and salsa. To top it off, they did NOT put the nacho cheese on the lunch special that called for it on the menu. This screams cheap and terrible customer service.

2  Thank shoppingfel
Reviewed 6 July 2016

When we first moved here years ago we were excited about all the Mexican restaurants. Well, almost all of them are disappointing, and this one is by far my least favorite. The decor is festive, but it's loud, and the food is cheap and doesn't taste good at all. I'd rather cook myself than go here...if you want Mexican, try another place. I've had issues with several orders being mixed up, and even had an entree come frozen in the middle...when I notified the waitress, she took the plate and returned it to me after they microwaved it...it was a fried dish so now instead of eating something crispy on the outside and frozen on the inside, it was all moosh. Tried to give this place a 2nd, 3rd, 4th chance, but it doesn't ever get better.