“Not good anymore.”

Lahacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #109 of 211 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

If I don't have anything nice to say about a restaurant, I'll say nothing. But since I gave this place 5 stars last year, I just feel like I should tell anyone who cares that La Ha has really gone down hill. It was good. Now it's not.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Staff attentive to each table with quick service. Good food well prepared and very tasty. On my business in the area I have eaten here on multiple times.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

The food is typically good, the guacamole, prepared table-side, is always great. They have happy hour and specials almost every night. The wait staff is friendly and accommodating. It's definitely worth a try! It's a go-to place for me and my family.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Food was good and service quick perfect for lunch! Specials were abundant especially drinks, try it someday.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

The food was pretty good - we didn't have anything we loved, but didn't have anything we didn't like. The salsa was really good - that's a plus, because if they don't have good salsa in a Mexican restaurant, they start out behind! Our waitress was really great -so we'll come back for another try because of her.