“Amazing food”

Lahacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #121 of 213 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We visited here with friends and it was amazing food. The food tasted great and loved their soup. Will recommend this place to anyone.
The place was clean and staff nice.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2017

La Hacienda food was good and the service was excellent. Went there early for dinner and had Quesadillas and Margaritas. The quesadillas were served "open" like a big taco. Very good. The restaurant had a large Vegy section on the menu! Service was fast and very friendly.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Went there for early lunch & not impressed at all. The fish tacos were served plain & you had to add the limited condiments yourself. I ordered the huervo ranchero & the worst I've eaten. The eggs were hard, soft tacos brought after meal served. Neither of us finished our meal.

There are plenty of other good Mexican restaurants to dine at. Sorry folks, not impressed. This was my 2nd time dining here & will not be going back. Hopefully others have a better experience.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

If I don't have anything nice to say about a restaurant, I'll say nothing. But since I gave this place 5 stars last year, I just feel like I should tell anyone who cares that La Ha has really gone down hill. It was good. Now it's not.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We have been here a few times. For some reason, it never feels squeeky clean but that doesn't stop us from going. Our waiter actually had a harsh discussion with a waitress as he thought she was taking our table. That was awkward. It is very fast and the food is tasty if you want Mexican. The chips are very good as well as the guacamole dip.

Date of visit: July 2017