“Family”

Lahacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #111 of 209 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Not impressed. Love Mexican food. Won't be going again for sure. Several better mexican restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We visited here with friends and it was amazing food. The food tasted great and loved their soup. Will recommend this place to anyone.
The place was clean and staff nice.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

If I don't have anything nice to say about a restaurant, I'll say nothing. But since I gave this place 5 stars last year, I just feel like I should tell anyone who cares that La Ha has really gone down hill. It was good. Now it's not.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Staff attentive to each table with quick service. Good food well prepared and very tasty. On my business in the area I have eaten here on multiple times.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

The food is typically good, the guacamole, prepared table-side, is always great. They have happy hour and specials almost every night. The wait staff is friendly and accommodating. It's definitely worth a try! It's a go-to place for me and my family.