“Date night”

San Jose Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Blythewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are staying in Ridgeway in our camper for awhile because he’s working close by. We haven’t eaten out much but tonight we decided to try this place. Everything was magnificent! The service was fast, food hot and tasty, atmosphere clean and appealing. We will definitely be going back.

1  Thank Haynes2

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Next to my stay at the Holiday Inn Express, I always grab a bite to eat here. True authentic Mexican food. Love it!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This cozy restaurant was great for me and my girlfriends to stop in for a quick drink. They serve chips and spicy salsa with all orders so appetizers are a maybe, but good if you are planning to stay a while.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Dinner with my family on a Friday evening. We were seated with a minimal wait, and drink orders taken. The menu is extensive, but we decided on Chimichangas, chicken taco salads and chicken fajita taco salads. Service was fast, the wait staff pleasant and efficient. So many good things still left on the menu--we'll be back.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This restaurant was perfect for us. The food was delicious, the server was fast and friendly and we could walk to it from the Holiday Inn Express which was right next door. It wasn't so noisy that you couldn't talk without yelling!! I wish it were in my hometown!