“Who doesn't like Red Lobster?”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Cayce
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food was pretty good but the waitress got the order wrong and also the checks. We told her who were partners but I guess she forgot. So, anyway, the restaurant is big so there is plenty of room. Overall, I enjoyed my meal but I don't see going there again.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

the place looks like every Red Lobster
I would say clean was OK
Service was very good
The food I am surprise it was very fresh and the salad is great

1  Thank Ali N
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We went with friends to celebrate a birthday. The food was pretty good. We all got the shrimp (popcorn, tailed and scampy). All of us enjoyed our food. The salad was a bit disappointing - only lettuce a few croutons and red onion. Biscuits good as usual. The service was good but a bit slow. Overall a good meal!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Family took me there for birthday. We have been there many times before, and food usually good but expensive for the amount you receive.

Went for the crab fest and ordered the ultimate. Now, we all know that menu pictures are professionally done and almost always look better than what you receive. Two of us ordered this and got a small, skinny cluster of snow crab legs, two very small king crab legs and a scoop of crab pasta. Saddest plate of food.

Mentioned to server, who was awesome, that this is not worth $30. He brought two more King legs. They were so so. Watered down, no flavor.

Noticed it was not very busy in there for a Sunday lunch time.

I think I will stick to having crab legs at home. I don't think we will be back. Way to go expensive for what you receive.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on our way to the beach. There were actually a lot of things to choose from on the lunch menu. The baked stuffed flounder was outstanding as was the lobster mashed potatoes.

Our server was excellent as well and super friendly.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!