“TERRIBLE experience.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Was informed at the door 20 to 25 minute wait time,1 hour later was seated and drink orders were taken ,15 minutes later received our drinks (no alcoholic drinks involved ),20 minutes later we recieved our food .two and half hours later going home .The bill was $89.00 and with the tip was over $100.00 I JUST REFUSE TO GO BACK,the waitress kept making excuses about the wait time and the food . this boat will sink fast at this rate .

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food was pretty good but the waitress got the order wrong and also the checks. We told her who were partners but I guess she forgot. So, anyway, the restaurant is big so there is plenty of room. Overall, I enjoyed my meal but I don't see going there again.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

the place looks like every Red Lobster
I would say clean was OK
Service was very good
The food I am surprise it was very fresh and the salad is great

1  Thank Ali N
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We went with friends to celebrate a birthday. The food was pretty good. We all got the shrimp (popcorn, tailed and scampy). All of us enjoyed our food. The salad was a bit disappointing - only lettuce a few croutons and red onion. Biscuits good as usual. The service was good but a bit slow. Overall a good meal!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Family took me there for birthday. We have been there many times before, and food usually good but expensive for the amount you receive.

Went for the crab fest and ordered the ultimate. Now, we all know that menu pictures are professionally done and almost always look better than what you receive. Two of us ordered this and got a small, skinny cluster of snow crab legs, two very small king crab legs and a scoop of crab pasta. Saddest plate of food.

Mentioned to server, who was awesome, that this is not worth $30. He brought two more King legs. They were so so. Watered down, no flavor.

Noticed it was not very busy in there for a Sunday lunch time.

I think I will stick to having crab legs at home. I don't think we will be back. Way to go expensive for what you receive.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!