“Becky”

Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Cayce
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Description: Red Lobster is known as the foremost expert in fresh seafood. Our commitment to serving quality seafood starts long before you sit down at our restaurant. Fresh Fish, Live Lobster.
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed. My husband and I were with another couple. Let me start out by saying that they were very busy. That having been said ...
My husband order the Seafarer. The lobster tail was not more than 2 ounces. In addition to the small size, it was cold. My friend got the snow crab legs which were cold and soggy and served with no cracker so she worked like crazy just to get to her meal. We waited an hour after being seated for our salads to be served. After we finished our salads, the appetizer came out and then the biscuits. The biscuits were warm tender and delicious. We were short 2 side dishes when the meals came out. We did end up getting 1 of those. At the end of our meal we finally got our refill of biscuits but they were cold and tough. The check was messed up but we got it straightened out and after nearly 2 hours we were on our way home. Won’t be going back any time soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Really good food and service. The server seemed new but she was very helpful. My husband wanted the 'all you can eat shrimp ' and he enjoyed every bit!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Was informed at the door 20 to 25 minute wait time,1 hour later was seated and drink orders were taken ,15 minutes later received our drinks (no alcoholic drinks involved ),20 minutes later we recieved our food .two and half hours later going home .The bill was $89.00 and with the tip was over $100.00 I JUST REFUSE TO GO BACK,the waitress kept making excuses about the wait time and the food . this boat will sink fast at this rate .

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food was pretty good but the waitress got the order wrong and also the checks. We told her who were partners but I guess she forgot. So, anyway, the restaurant is big so there is plenty of room. Overall, I enjoyed my meal but I don't see going there again.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

the place looks like every Red Lobster
I would say clean was OK
Service was very good
The food I am surprise it was very fresh and the salad is great

1  Thank Ali N

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!