“Spaghetti and meat sauce ”

Tony's Pizzalicious
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Cayce
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Tony's Pizzalicious has been around since 1967. We are in the same old place 975 Knox Abbott Drive but there is a new look & new items on the menu but we are the same old Tony's that Cayce & West Columbia has known for over 40 years.
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and had the spaghetti and meat sauce. It had a good flavor and was acceptable, however I personally did not really enjoy it.

It is an older facility and popular as noted on the comments.

2  Thank mrauseo

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I got a take out pizza and picked it up from their drive-through window. Very convenient. The workers were very friendly. I got a medium pizza and it tasted great. Thanks for the wonderful experience.

1  Thank geoffreys1
Reviewed 23 July 2016

This place is making me fat, it's so good!! I'm not even a big pizza fan but I will eat here every chance I get. I love Tony's, best pizza in Columbia :)

2  Thank Tracy C
Reviewed 18 June 2016

Tony's Pizzalicious is within walking distance of two motels on Knox Abbott. Dine-in or drive-thru. A Cayce landmark with a huge devoted following, it still retains much of its 60s charm and has the same floor plan and atmosphere. A good menu, featuring my favorites; lasagna, sphagetti, Greek salad as a side or as a meal, Arby's roast-a-beef sandwiches, garlic bread, and many other entrees. A great family atmosphere, and only minutes from the Columbia Airport and downtown Columbia.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

We always have a good experience when we visit Tony's. Great food on every item we have gotten on the menu. They have nice lunch specials with in include your drink for 7.99 or 8.99. It is alot of food they you can't normally eat it all. Go box always. Nice waitresses and always attentive. You will enjoy your meal without question.

1  Thank SGScayce

Been to Tony's Pizzalicious? Share your experiences!