Andrew Pinckney Inn is a beautiful, well restored inn located in the heart of downtown Charleston. The location is perfect for downtown activities such as the market, carriage toys, dining, & shopping.
The beds are very comfortable & the rooms have larger flat panel tv's. The breakfast was great, & is probably the best hotel Bfast I have ever tried! The top floor has an outdoor terrace that is great to sit and relax. The only thing we didn't like about inn was that the hallways were very busy at night & we could hear people walking & talking regularly. Don't stay in a room near the elevator or stairs because you will hear some of the hallway noise. I also heard another guest make this same comment. Overall, I would definately stay at this place again, but would be more careful about the room I stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic district and recently restored, the Andrew Pinckney Inn is at the center of everything Charleston has to offer. With our ideal downtown location, find yourself just steps away from the lively atmosphere of renowned restaurants and shops that surround Charleston’s historic City Market. For over 200 years, the Charleston City Market has been a retreat for both locals and visitors to find unique treasures delivered by over 100 vendors. And with a mild year-round climate, Charleston, SC is best enjoyed outdoors. Spend the day exploring our charming city, or soak in the warm sunshine on our rooftop terrace which boasts stunning views of the Charleston skyline and vibrant harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andrew Pinckney Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrew Pinckney Hotel Charleston
- Andrew Pinckney Charleston