US$169
US$219
US$199
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
King Charles Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$269
The Vendue Charleston's Art Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$359
  • Restaurant
US$310
US$279
US$389
  • Breakfast included
Francis Marion Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$239
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Andrew Pinckney Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$249
Ansonborough Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$259
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsisle of palmsquiet locationgreat hotelfamily weddingclean hotelcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessbusiness tripthe breakfast areasouth carolinawould stay here againnice stayfront desk staffeach morningdanielsdowntownshuttle
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights for a business trip. Friendly staff, clean, new comfortable hotel. Breakfast area was great. My only wish is that there were sidewalks leaving the hotel so you could walk to restaurants. Besides that this was a perfect hotel!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Daniel L, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston - Daniel Island, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hi,

Thanks for taking your time to leave a kind review for our hotel!
First we would like to extend our apologies to you for any inconvenience that might have been caused by the lack of sidewalks by our hotel - whilst our apologies will regrettably not alter the outcome of your stay, your honest feedback is always appreciated as it helps us to identify and address issues that may have gone unnoticed by our staff!
Despite the disappointment, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed everything else our hotel had to offer during your recent stay with us for your business trip!
Thanks for choosing us and we hope to see you back here with us again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Service was great, the rooms were a great size, the bathroom was nice. No problems at all with my two night stay. My only (very minor) complaint is that there was no safe in the room. Otherwise, this was everything I expected as a business traveler and more!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Daniel L, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston - Daniel Island, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hi!

Thanks for taking your time to leave a kind review for our hotel!
First we would like to extend our apologies to you for any inconvenience that might have been caused by the lack of safe in your room - whilst our apologies will regrettably not alter the outcome of your stay, your honest feedback is always appreciated as it helps us to identify and address issues that may have gone unnoticed by our staff!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I think they have fallen victim to what can happen when you know you have a captive audience. This is the only hotel on the island, but I understand a new one is going in. Right. Next. Door. Service here was lacking, even for expectations. Our room didn't get cleaned one day and when we first got back to our room one day at noon we mentioned it to the front desk. When we came back again at 3:00 mentioned it again. At 6:30 when still no sign of housekeeping we told them again. They were going to send an engineer up with fresh towels and to make the bed, which was not that appealing, but he did not show. At 8:30 we said forget it, don't want to be bothered. Had to ask for towels at the pool as there was exactly one clean towel when we got out there, and we there was only one other family of four outside using the pool? The food is just ok, but the area was not kept clean. I asked a staff member in the breakfast area where I could throw away my trash because the big trashcan was full. Instead of taking it from me, or apologizing, she pointed out the 4 trash cans like I should have scoured the area. The other large one in the dining room was over flowing too. One day I had to put our trash inside a trashbag next to the trash can. Staff at check in and check out were not very friendly, but a couple of people there tried to fix the issues, but it seems like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston - Daniel Island, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Daniel Island! I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us as guest satisfaction is our top priority. We obviously dropped the ball and I want to make sure we make it right on our end. I definitely appreciate your feedback because guest feedback is the only way we can get better and ensure we have the best service and accommodations possible. I would love to hear from you to get more details on the date of your stay and what room you were in so we can more appropriately address your concerns. If you would like you can e-mail me at Matt.Holley@Hilton.com or you can call me at the hotel at 843-216-6555. I look forward to hearing from you so we can make this right because your satisfaction is our top priority.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Great location. We have stayed here at this location several times. Near all the shops and restaurants. With Mt. Pleasant within a few minutes, we will be back to Daniel Island. Downtown Charleston is only 25 minutes.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Daniel L, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston - Daniel Island, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hi!

Thanks for taking your time to leave a kind message for our hotel!
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed everything our hotel had to offer during your recent business visit to Charleston especially our convenient location close to both Mt. Pleasant and Downtown Charleston and we are glad to know you were able to take advantage of it!
Thanks for your continuous love for our hotel and we will certainly be looking forward to having you back here with us again for your next visit!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Staff is always friendly. The rooms are always clean. The service always excellent and the facilities just right for what I need on my business trips to Charleston. Breakfast doesn't have a ton of options but it's always fresh and well organized. Great coffee also!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Daniel L, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston - Daniel Island, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi!

Thanks for taking your time to leave a kind message for our hotel!
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed everything our hotel had to offer during your recent business visit to Charleston especially our phenomenal staff we have here with us!
Thanks for choosing us again and we will certainly be looking forward to having you back here with us again for your next visit!