All reviews full bath time share two story within walking distance townhouse style great location living room church street powder room same block historic district pull out couch first floor great place to stay sized bed charleston market cleaning staff
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I previously read a lot of comments on this property. I read that the rooms were not clean. I did not encounter this at all. We stayed in room 204 and it was wonderful! It is a great location, great price and great townhouse! We only had one housekeeping flaw - and that was taken care of right away. Our room tag indicated we were ready for cleaning. We put it out at 10 am - as of 330 the room was still not cleaned. I think maybe they just over looked it. When I told housekeeping, they apologized and cleaned it right away. I also got an apology note. No problems the remainder of the trip. We will definately stay here again on our next trip!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Rooms need a thorough cleaning & updating. Grout in shower is brown/black because it’s so dirty. Furniture needs replaced. Sofa had no support at all. Cushions disappeared into the bottom of the sofa. We were sitting on sofa frame. Floors were filthy.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Reserved a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with my Discover card. When we arrived, were bumped down to a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, and were told they do not accept Discover card. Only had Discover card on me. Luckily someone else in my party had a Visa card. Why did they take my Discover card to reserve the room and not when we arrived? I should have been notified that they do not take Discover before arriving,

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2017

A time-share hotel in the center of Charleston right in the center of all of the tourist locations. Easy walking to the classic sites, the Battery, French Quarter, and Market. Impossible to choose among the various restaurants, for every taste. An easy stay without a car. Very friendly staff. Large room size with a sitting room, full kitchen and second half bath.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Large spacious units with kitchen facilities. Would be especially good for longer stays. Location can’t be beat with top restaurants within walking distance. All staff were friendly and helpful. Will definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends