Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$319
  • Pool
The Vendue Charleston's Art Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$166
US$151
  • Breakfast included
US$135
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$295
US$259
  • Breakfast included
King Charles Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$169
Official Website
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$154
US$139
Francis Marion Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$161
  • Restaurant
US$102
All reviewsfull bathtime sharetwo storywithin walking distancetownhouse stylesales presentationgreat locationliving roomchurch streetpowder roomsame blockhistoric districtvalet parkingfirst floorsleeper sofasized bedgreat place to stay
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I previously read a lot of comments on this property. I read that the rooms were not clean. I did not encounter this at all. We stayed in room 204 and it was wonderful! It is a great location, great price and great townhouse! We only had one housekeeping flaw - and that was taken care of right away. Our room tag indicated we were ready for cleaning. We put it out at 10 am - as of 330 the room was still not cleaned. I think maybe they just over looked it. When I told housekeeping, they apologized and cleaned it right away. I also got an apology note. No problems the remainder of the trip. We will definately stay here again on our next trip!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Rooms need a thorough cleaning & updating. Grout in shower is brown/black because it’s so dirty. Furniture needs replaced. Sofa had no support at all. Cushions disappeared into the bottom of the sofa. We were sitting on sofa frame. Floors were filthy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Reserved a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with my Discover card. When we arrived, were bumped down to a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, and were told they do not accept Discover card. Only had Discover card on me. Luckily someone else in my party had a Visa card. Why did they take my Discover card to reserve the room and not when we arrived? I should have been notified that they do not take Discover before arriving,

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2017

A time-share hotel in the center of Charleston right in the center of all of the tourist locations. Easy walking to the classic sites, the Battery, French Quarter, and Market. Impossible to choose among the various restaurants, for every taste. An easy stay without a car. Very friendly staff. Large room size with a sitting room, full kitchen and second half bath.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Large spacious units with kitchen facilities. Would be especially good for longer stays. Location can’t be beat with top restaurants within walking distance. All staff were friendly and helpful. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends