Church Street Inn
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$414/night.

US$249
  • Restaurant
Francis Marion Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$205
French Quarter Inn(Charleston)
US$389
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
SpringHill Suites Charleston Downtown/Riverview(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$127
All reviewsfull bathtime sharetwo storywithin walking distancetownhouse stylesales presentationgreat locationliving roomchurch streetpowder roomhistoric districtvalet parkingfirst floorsleeper sofasized bedcleaning staffgreat place to stay
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The Church Street Inn is a wonderful place to spend your time away! The staff is super friendly and the housekeeping group is incredible! It is right beside the Market and an easy walk to the Battery. We stay every year and enjoy it immensely!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I previously read a lot of comments on this property. I read that the rooms were not clean. I did not encounter this at all. We stayed in room 204 and it was wonderful! It is a great location, great price and great townhouse! We only had one housekeeping flaw - and that was taken care of right away. Our room tag indicated we were ready for cleaning. We put it out at 10 am - as of 330 the room was still not cleaned. I think maybe they just over looked it. When I told housekeeping, they apologized and cleaned it right away. I also got an apology note. No problems the remainder of the trip. We will definately stay here again on our next trip!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Rooms need a thorough cleaning & updating. Grout in shower is brown/black because it’s so dirty. Furniture needs replaced. Sofa had no support at all. Cushions disappeared into the bottom of the sofa. We were sitting on sofa frame. Floors were filthy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Reserved a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with my Discover card. When we arrived, were bumped down to a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, and were told they do not accept Discover card. Only had Discover card on me. Luckily someone else in my party had a Visa card. Why did they take my Discover card to reserve the room and not when we arrived? I should have been notified that they do not take Discover before arriving,

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2017

A time-share hotel in the center of Charleston right in the center of all of the tourist locations. Easy walking to the classic sites, the Battery, French Quarter, and Market. Impossible to choose among the various restaurants, for every taste. An easy stay without a car. Very friendly staff. Large room size with a sitting room, full kitchen and second half bath.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple