We had a wonderful stay at Church Street Inn. Although it is a timeshare property, we wouldn't have really noticed. The staff were all so nice, especially Ty who checked us in and valet parked for us. The rooms are plenty big enough for a couple alone or with small children but i'd say it would be a struggle for four adults each with a suitcase.
There is no breakfast but the kitchens are plenty big enough so that you can buy lots of food in.
There is free coffee downstairs every day and the courtyard is a lovely area to sit and relax.
Just one minor point would be lack of plug sockets and the bathrooms were looking a little tired.
We loved Charleston and if I ever return I would be more than happy to stay at Church Street Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the corner of Church and Market Streets where Charleston's famed market area hums with activity, Church Street Inn and its plush one- and two-bedroom townhomes are elegantly designed in a style reminiscent of a time gone by. Charleston holds a magical place in history and the city's diverse character stems from three centuries of American-European-Caribbean traditions.Church Street Inn is within easy walking distance of magnificent homes, art museums, exquisite restaurants and chic boutiques. Ghost tours and historic walking tours are a "must do" while in Charleston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Church Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Church Street Inn, By Festiva Hotel Charleston
- Church Street Inn Charleston Sc