“Captivating Performance!”
Review of The Robert Ivey Ballet - CLOSED

The Robert Ivey Ballet
Reviewed 20 November 2012

The Robert Ivey Ballet performances are always such a treat! I have attended two of their recent performances, including "The Hunchback of Notre Dame." One of the things I love most about their performances is how their dancers (both young, teen and adult) know just how to enchant the audience. If only for a few short hours, you can let your mind rest as you surrender to another world. Not only do they deliver an outstanding performance, but they also are heavily involved in the community, which is important to me. I highly recommend you attend one of their upcoming performances...they are active throughout the year.

1  Thank Laura O

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Always a good way to spend an afternoon or evening. A wonderful way to experience The Nutcracker as it will definitely put you in the Christmas spirit.

1  Thank bestt76
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I took my mother-in-law to the Spoleto Dance At Noon series and the company performing that day was The Robert Ivey Ballet. It was a beautiful performance. The dancers were breathtaking and very professional. The Robert Ivey Ballet did not disappoint!!! We plan to attend more performances in the future. I would recomend this to anyone from a couple who wants a fun and romantic date night to a family with children. There was something for everyone.

2  Thank KCWeiss