Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Ways to Experience Oyster Point Historic Walking Tours
from US$21.80
More Info
1,606 results
All reviews charleston history tour guide civil war palmer development
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

This walking tour was fantastic in every way...however, I believe the tour itself would not have been as great if it wasn’t for out your guide Dustin. He was simply amazing. He not only knew his stuff, but he presented it in a fun and interesting way. I also appreciated that he made all of us on the tour think about things...including US history as a while and why we know certain things and why we don’t talk about others. As an educator by profession, I greatly appreciated and respected Dustin’s approach to bringing the city of Charleston to life. My wife and I have been all over the world and had many tour guides. Dustin is hands down the best. Well done to Dustin and this tour company.

1  Thank mac2jeter
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Fantastic intro to Charleston! Dustin clearly loves his job and the 2 hours flew by. I would do this on your first day in Charleston so that you can get the lay of the city and then decide what you want to explore in more detail. Make sure you bring comfy shoes, as the name implies...you are walking a ton! Worth every penny.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Was a good perspective. Dustin was entertaining. Easy to find the start. Highly recommended. Beautiful way to see the city.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Dustin is absolutely in the right industry! He made our two hours with him fun, enjoyable, and packed with information. He wove facts about this wonderful city into a coherent and relative tapestry. So I got my required steps in while nothing up knowing more about Charleston than my own hometown! Highly recommend this tour company, which Dustin has recently taken over from the previous owner.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

Dustin was incredible! We were in town for a bachelorette trip & we were all so excited to go not he trip! He was so knowledgable & funny throughout the tour! Loved walking through the Harbor area & looking at all the homes. !0/10 recommend!

Date of experience: March 2021