“Staff were unpleasant”

Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We decided to go there because we knew they had good food but we were disappointed as all the restaurant staff so far couldn't do enough for us unlike the staff here. They were rude and unwelcoming and in the end they got our order wrong! Not the first place I would head to in Charleston! Also the toilets were dirty and they didn't sell coffee at lunchtime

Reviewed 8 February 2013

I visit this location several times a week because of its value and convenience being very close to campus. However, the seating situation is very tight, and there are a couple of employees who I think are rude and unhelpful. But for the most part, I enjoy my visits and will continue to eat here.

1  Thank Clifton M
Reviewed 24 November 2012

My husband and I decided to eat at Subway since we didn't want to spend much money and just grab a quick lunch. The woman who made our sandwich was not very friendly and the young man who worked with her looked like he hated his job! The food was very good and the interior of the restaurant was charming, but the staff needs a lot of customer service training!

Reviewed 10 July 2012

I loved that it was reasonably priced with lots of architectural character and charm to go with it. Exposed bricks, an ancient heavy wooden door, impossibly high ceilings all combined to make the humble sandwich seem akin to fine dining, although my son and I opted to eat on a bench outside for a more European ambiance.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

They were open until 2am and consequently located, but the food was terrible!