“Slow at lunch ”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #47 of 133 Restaurants in Clemson
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

A very busy location. Slow at lunch but they did try to keep up. Good typical Wendy’s food. Will go back. Nice stop off highway if you want something quick.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've eaten here several times in the last 6 months and am impressed with the employees. Always friendly, smiling and and seeming to enjoy their jobs. Hard to beat Wendy's for the value and quality.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I haven't been to a Wendy's in a couple of years. This was my first. It is very nicely decorated, staff very friendly and helpful. During our meal a gentleman came by to make sure everything was okay. To me, that is caring. The inside is clean and a very good eating experience, unlike some of the competitors. The burgers are juicy, fries done perfectly, my baked potato was fantastic, and the SWEET TEA is scme of the best I have ever had! Overall, this is a great place to dine!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Came for dinner. Burgers were juicy and tasty, fries were not too salty but had enough flavor and were just out of the fryer. Very good value for the price!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

This by far is one of the cleanest, friendliest, and best managed Wendy's I have ever visited and that is a lot. When I asked who owned it, they said a local Clemson grad's company did, "First Son Management" and I want them to know they have hit a home run with this Wendy's and it has to be one of the best in the Wendy's organization. "AWESOME" is the only word this time.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!