“Not impressed ”

Add it.
China Express
Ranked #58 of 129 Restaurants in Clemson
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I went in for a quick lunch and ordered General Tso chicken with pork fried rice. The pork fried rice was okay but the General Tso chicken didn't have much flavor. I even asked them to make it extra spicy and I couldn't taste much spice in it at all.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

The chicken in the "chicken and string beans" and the "chicken chow mein" is so over-processed as to be slimy. It was actually disgusting and gag-worthy.

The crab rangoon was a puffy wonton with VERY little filling. Like it was just applied with a knife on the insides of the wonton.

The sweet and sour pork was the best of everything we ordered.

AND, be aware that the prices of the dinner combination plates are not $7.25 as listed on their website, they are $7.95.

Just YUCK.

1  Thank Nanette L
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Chinese food n my home town has been unheard of. I am happy to see this restaurant, and the authentic flavor that I remember.
Ordering food is easy, there was a slight wait due to multiple orders but i passed the time. I did notice that for those that choose to dine in the food was presented in such a way that folks could appreciate the exerience.
If the restaurant was larger it would be a true China town experience.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

It is all about the MSG. Fast service, nice folks, but unfortunately the food is loaded with MSG. Roo salty and not very healthy.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We always find an extensive menu and it makes a choice difficult if you want to try something new. This is good. Usually we stick to tried and true dishes that always meets our taste.
The family that runs it is so friendly, nice, and hard working. We recommend it highly.

Been to China Express? Share your experiences!