“love this place”

Hibachi Grill Buffet
Ranked #77 of 129 Restaurants in Clemson
Reviewed 28 January 2015

We moved into the area from NH..This is the closest we can get to the Chinese food from home..food is always hot .they change food often not just when its gone so it stays fresh.. staff is always busy here. we visit often..its our go to place..

Reviewed 23 October 2014 via mobile

I don't know of restaurants in the US that don't know the meaning of "vegan". Needless to say I found one. Not only will they make your food wrong but they will charge you for their mistake. Where does that make sense? I will never eat here again. I suggest if you have any food allergies or a restricted diet. This is NOT the place for you to eat.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Like the title says, the sushi had sat out for a while and was very dry. The rest of the food was pretty good though. Sesame chicken was very flavorful and they had a good selection of egg rolls and wontons.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I love the grill. Pick what I want and cooked in front of me. The family eats off the bar and everyone is satisfied. The wife loves the sushi and raw bar. Cheap and friendly .

Been to Hibachi Grill Buffet? Share your experiences!