“Surprisingly good!”

Hibachi Grill Buffet
Ranked #75 of 126 Restaurants in Clemson
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I wanted soup! I was sure there would be soup on the buffet, and there was......along with seemingly hundreds of other items. Everything was fresh, hot, and delicious! I was surprised, being from the northeast. I never think of the south as having good Chinese food (or pizza), but this place proved me wrong.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Typical Hibachi Grill. Always good food. Several years ago they got liquor license and the food went downhill. Liquor is gone and good food has returned! Eat there at least 3 times a month.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

$12 to get in, which is my price ceiling. Lots of choices, but after a while, everything tastes the same... I also wouldn't trust the seafood at any buffet.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

The food was cold and you could tell it had been sitting for a while. I also noticed that they switched spoons from one dish to another without washing it, which is cross contamination for those of us with food allergies. Might explain why I got sick after I got home.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Buffett that has gone bad, good thing the make you pay when you enter because no way would you pay after you tasted anything on the Buffett!!!!!

I mean honestly is a restaurant like this can not even cook rice what do you expect of the rest of the meal!

Now maybe if I wanted tired old chicken wings and soggy fries no I would not even go their!

The food was so bad I walked out less than 5 minutes after I arrived!

I am just waiting now to see if I get food poison!

Been to Hibachi Grill Buffet? Share your experiences!