“Fine Italian Sub”

Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #72 of 129 Restaurants in Clemson
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Great sub; it took less than two minutes to prepare! Friendly service, quick check out. A wonderful $5 sandwich.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

When I walked in there was only a couple in line and it went pretty well. I ordered the Pepe. With the sprouts. It was so delicious. Loved the bread. The service was fast and friendly. I would try something else next time. Thanks JJ.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

It's the same JJs menu as anywhere else. The service is very quick. I ordered from a building on campus and had my food in well under 10 minutes.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Typical of the chain, the subs are a step up from Subway and Firehouse that are nearby. Good-sized subs. There are only a few tables in this location.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

For the price you think thy get it right. I did not like the sub I got from there and it was my first and last time I will be going.

1  Thank Frank H

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!