“Should be more of these.”
Review of SunnySide Cafe

SunnySide Cafe
Ranked #3 of 129 Restaurants in Clemson
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Important Notice We are closed at our College Ave location. Our new building is under construction at Patrick Square. We will be open early Spring 2018 with a bigger and better facility to serve you better. Thank you for your support. See you soon
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Just got home from this restaurant after enjoying a great meal. 2of us enjoyed the breakfast hogie.....excellent. Another fella enjoyed the biscuits and gravy and still another of our party enjoyed the pancakes. Everything served by a very nice young fella. Very clean with an excellent atmosphere.

2  Thank tomburriss

Reviewed 3 January 2018

My friend introduced me to SunnySide Café about 2 months ago and now we meet every Saturday morning for breakfast. During the college months and especially during home Clemson football games there is usually a wait but the longest we've had to wait was 20 minutes and it was well worth the wait. We were greeted with a smile and our orders were taken quickly and the food was brought out fast and tasted great. The menu has traditional breakfast selections and specialty breakfast items and weekly specials. The Miami Panini is fabulous and huge! I can never decide between the super cheesy creamy grits or the home fries. Both are delicious. I have not eaten lunch here yet but did order a sandwich off the weekly menu for breakfast and it was great - a grilled chicken sandwich with crimini mushrooms and gruyere cheese. Yum!!!! My only complaint was that they were closed the weekend of Christmas and New Year's and only because I had to go somewhere else!!!!

1  Thank dewhite1
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Great restaurant. Great food. Interesting menu offers different- not boring- choices but something for everyone.

1  Thank Alice H
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Our family of seven couldn't be seated all together at IHOP - splitting up into different booths wasn't an option we wanted. We jumped on Trip Advisor to see what else was available and found this AMAZING little restaurant.

It was a tiny bit crowded but we were able to sit at the same table outside. The waitress was busy but the service was still excellent. The food was DELICIOUS! The girts were some of the best I have eaten anywhere! I had the veggie breakfast bowl, grits, sweet potatoes, black beans, eggs and veggie sausage (which I substituted for chorizo) and it was AWESOME! One of our girls had the Frida and Diego omelet which was also great. All the food was fresh and they had several farm to table items. Also, you have to try the apple butter (locally made) on their biscuits - if I wasn't so full I could have eaten four of them. It was SO GOOD!

A big thank you to ihop for not having enough room, in an almost empty restaurant, so we could discover this cafe. We will DEFINITELY be back!

Oh! They also serve lunch but didn't even get to explore that menu because breakfast was too difficult of a decision.

If you are in Clemson a must have breakfast spot!

1  Thank Tolly T
Reviewed 8 October 2017

met for breakfast this morning. we came before the rush. table for four. with a smile. food was fast, and tasty. friendly folk all around.pleasant meal. happy faces and tummies for all.

Been to SunnySide Cafe? Share your experiences!