“Nice..”

Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Clinton
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: At FATZ, we serve your favorite American fare with a delicious twist. From steaks to seafood, treat your taste buds to the flavors of FATZ. FATZ is committed to the highest standards of fresh quality food preparation with the finest of ingredients.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I eat here when we are in town. Food isn't bad and the staff is friendly. The fried pickles are yummy!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

My mom and I both ordered the steak blue cheese salad. She ordered medium rare; I ordered medium well. That simple order took forever. When we finally got our food, both of our steak looked and tasted like they were cooked in the microwave. No pink whatsoever on Mom's steak. Both were very tough. Tasted gross. We complained to the manager. She was nice and offered to bring us something else, but we were both so disgusted by this time that we left. Mom said this was her 3rd time there and all meals have been bad.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here while staying at the hotel next door...it’s basically the only game in town. The staff was friendly, but the food was awful. My wife got the “bone in ribeye”; I think they forgot the bone...and the steak. She received a piece of rubbery meat instead. I got the citrus chicken which was one step up from my wife’s meal...and I think that’s because mine wasn’t suppose to have a bone. The chicken was two small lumps of rubbery chicken on a bed of rice. They nailed the rice and that’s about it. You can tell it’s freezer meat...

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Calabash chicken, chicken with a light breading that'll melt in your mouth. Pork rinds, deviled eggs, melt in your mouth biscuits, barbecue ribs...good food at a reasonable price.

A special shout out to Twizer, GM !

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

So unfortunately this particular place left us wanting more. Stayed next door at hotel for a night & needed to get dinner. We were told this place is better under new management. So if waiting for 30 min. for a table when we counted 10 open & not seating people is better, I can't imagine what it was like before. Finally seated our waiter seemed frustrated, when food finally came, which was the chicken meal with a breast added extra. They forgot the breast. Reminded waiter kids drinks never came, or our waters. After we ate our meals the chicken breast finally came & the kids drinks & only one water. We packed it up, & called it a night. The waiter apologized & seemed frustrated still.

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!