2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
Lol.travelUS$113
1,361 results
All reviews walking path small lake a pet friendly hotel great hotel great stay restaurants and shopping long drive definitely stay here again breakfast area front desk staff breakfast staff easy access waffles complimentary breakfast clean rooms convenient location staff was friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2022

We have stayed here 2 years in a row on our way to Hilton Head. It is very pet friendly. The staff is friendly and professional. The complex and rooms are very clean. Great pool/outdoor area with a great lake for walking the dog. Near shopping and restaurants. Will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 5 September 2022

This was my first time staying here. They were great to make sure I had a nice room. Only issue, I signed up for an accessible room, and got a lovely room, but it had a bath tub. This is an overall Hilton comment. I hate that they allow pets now at all their properties. I have a service dog, and the kitchen staff in the morning watched me like a hawk, even though I had my SD vested. But everyone at the front desk and house keeping were awesome. And I loved the walking path.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2022

Very well run property, very clean, excellent beds. The staff are wonderful, especially Camaro, she’s been at the front desk every time we stay, great service. Love being able to question via message. Adjacent to beautiful lakes, wonderful walking path.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 23 August 2022

We stayed in a King Size Corner Suite Lakeview and really enjoyed the room. It was clean, had a great view and the bed was very comfortable. I would recommend upgrading to the corner suite. It's well worth the $$. Camero at the front desk was very pleasant and made us feel welcome. This is probably one of the nicest Hampton Inns we've ever stayed in. I did a thorough analysis of the hotels in Columbia and this is the best one, no need to look anywhere else.

The lobby was very crowded with an event being held there but our rooms was so quiet and peaceful.

Room tip: Corner Suite is the best
Reviewed 22 August 2022

I stay at this Hampton Inn from January-May every week and several times a month the rest of the year. It is right off Harbinson Blvd but the way the hotel is situated it seems like you’re in a secluded area. The pool area and sitting area outside is great. It’s overlooks a lake and walking trail which is great if you have dogs. The staff is great and very accommodating. Aubrey, Cameron and John are really exceptional at their job and give great customer service I’d recommend this hotel over many I’ve stayed at in Columbia for business or pleasure Thank you Aubrey and Cameron for always making me feel welcome.

Trip type: Travelled on business