Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$101
Agoda.comUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
Lol.travelUS$113
1,363 results
All reviews walking path small lake a pet friendly hotel great hotel great stay restaurants and shopping long drive definitely stay here again breakfast area front desk staff breakfast staff easy access waffles complimentary breakfast clean rooms convenient location staff was friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2022

Been here many times. Always clean and comfortable with a friendly staff. We always enjoy taking an evening stroll around the lake behind the hotel. There are 3 or 4 restaurants just a 90 second walk across the street. Perfect location at I-26 exit 103, very easy exit and entry.

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 7 September 2022

We have stayed here 2 years in a row on our way to Hilton Head. It is very pet friendly. The staff is friendly and professional. The complex and rooms are very clean. Great pool/outdoor area with a great lake for walking the dog. Near shopping and restaurants. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 5 September 2022

This was my first time staying here. They were great to make sure I had a nice room. Only issue, I signed up for an accessible room, and got a lovely room, but it had a bath tub. This is an overall Hilton comment. I hate that they allow pets now at all their properties. I have a service dog, and the kitchen staff in the morning watched me like a hawk, even though I had my SD vested. But everyone at the front desk and house keeping were awesome. And I loved the walking path.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2022

Very well run property, very clean, excellent beds. The staff are wonderful, especially Camaro, she’s been at the front desk every time we stay, great service. Love being able to question via message. Adjacent to beautiful lakes, wonderful walking path.

Reviewed 23 August 2022

We stayed in a King Size Corner Suite Lakeview and really enjoyed the room. It was clean, had a great view and the bed was very comfortable. I would recommend upgrading to the corner suite. It's well worth the $$. Camero at the front desk was very pleasant and made us feel welcome. This is probably one of the nicest Hampton Inns we've ever stayed in. I did a thorough analysis of the hotels in Columbia and this is the best one, no need to look anywhere else.

The lobby was very crowded with an event being held there but our rooms was so quiet and peaceful.

Room tip: Corner Suite is the best
Date of stay: August 2022