Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
Free cancellation until 11/12/22
IHG
US$125
Free cancellation until 11/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Algotels
US$115
Expedia.comUS$125
PricelineUS$125
Lol.travelUS$140
All reviews front desk home away from home laundry room great stay indoor pool university of south carolina definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay staff was very friendly downtown dishwasher kitchenette pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2022

Where to start. I arrived here after driving all night after finding out my niece was born with 15 weeks early on the morning of Saturday, Sept. 3. My in-laws were staying here so we drove here to be close to family and the hospital as well. I came into the lobby around 5 am. I had to go and find the person working the front desk. Once I found him, I asked if they had any room. He said yes, I asked if I could get one. He said no we do not do check-ins after midnight. I tried to explain and quickly realized I was wasting my breath. He said it was against company policy. So I drove the another IHG Hotel (Holiday Inn Express) and explained what was going on and they let me stay there.

If it truly a company policy, why could I drive to another IHG Hotel and get a room.

Date of stay: September 2022
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Staybridge Suites Columbia, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2022

Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking the to write a review. We are sorry for the difficulties you experienced upon arrival and that we could not accommodate you. We truly understand the frustration and inconvenience this caused. Please know that we were actually sold out and were unable to check you in for Sunday until the afternoon. We will be grateful for your understanding and hope you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you.

Reviewed 2 September 2022 via mobile

My stay here was awesome! We PCS here and Ms. Shelly worked with us to accommodated our extended stay. The staff was super friendly and welcoming. Everyone morning we were greeted by Ms Evette with a warm smile. She really made it feel like home away from home. Thank you all!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Staybridge Suites Columbia, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2022

Dear 961lorenzoo,

Thank you for sharing your gracious review of the outstanding service you received from Evette. She has a great passion for providing exceptional hospitality, so we are pleased to share your wonderful comments with them. Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Columbia; we look forward to accommodating you again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2022 via mobile

Staybridge is very nice comfortable hotel facilities. What I do not like is all the cats in the parking. Stop feeding the cats. I noticed another guest complainning about the cats as well. I enjoy staying here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Staybridge Suites Columbia, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2022

Dear L3045YRmichaelb,

It was a pleasure to read your fantastic review of Staybridge Suites Columbia. We are delighted you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us, especially our clean and comfortable accommodations. However, we are sorry for the issue mentioned and have shared it with our appropriate team. Your feedback is the best performance measure we have, and we appreciate you sharing your generous remarks.
Thank you for being our guest, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 August 2022 via mobile

This was my fourth time here and I felt it was time to provide a review. I come here for work and stay a week at a time. Overall, this place is great. It appears fairly new and everything in the room looks clean and new from the sheets and towels to all the furniture. There is a kitchenette and the dishes, utensils, dishwasher.. are all in excellent condition. Breakfast in the mornings are amazing. It is a little different every morning, always w plenty of fresh fruit. On Mon-Wed there is a social hour with wine, beer, and cheese and something else like pizza or tacos. The staff is super friendly but I wanted to give a special thanks to kitchen and dining room staff and most of all Evette. She is super nice to everyone and makes you feel at home.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank alexandercL6864SL
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Staybridge Suites Columbia, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2022

Dear alexandercL6864SL,

It is great to read your travels brought you back to see us again. Thank you very much for the terrific comments about our well-equipped accommodations, devoted associates as well as the delicious breakfast we serve. We are delighted our hotel offers everything you need for you to enjoy a relaxing stay. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your next stay at Staybridge Suites Columbia.

Isaac Lewis,

Reviewed 24 July 2022

with the cleanliness and thoughtfulness of the amenities! A bag of popcorn was even provided, wow! The room was extremely and thoroughly clean! The room smelled clean! No dust bunnies, bugs, loose hairs on any sheets, sink, toilet and the shower! I check for things as such! It matters to me!!! Oh, in the shower they provide Dove body wash dispenser and a name brand shampoo & conditioner Dr. Watkins. Everything in each room really works! The beds are sooo comfortable and the pillow are full & fluffy! I HATE flat pillows! The walls are not thin, that is a plus! They have quite hours, if memory is right, between 10 pm & 6:00 am. Now, how detailed & thoughtful is that?! :) The décor is very modern. Our room's view overlooked the city's downtown. The Fitness room looks into the indoor pool. And, they even offer free laundry. The laundry room is very clean and is right off of the relaxing Fitness room.
Now, to the breakfast...the kind Ms. Evette was the kitchen attendant. She had that breakfast area full and stocked!!! Plus, she was very, very friendly and helpful. She made us feel welcomed. The breakfast bar had: fresh grits, egg with cheese omelets, fresh yogurt, fresh sliced strawberries, blueberries, granola, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, turkey sausages, different kinds of cheeses, assorted cereals (I did not have any but, there are kinds for all eaters), oj & apple, coffee, and breakfast breads of the assortment. Yes, I just provided a brief menu but, you get the ideal. The breakfast area is very sleek and modern plenty flat screen tv's for the viewing pleasure. The front desk staff Ms. Tiffany is very professional! Keep up the good job, Ms. Tiffany!
Lastly, I had a most enjoyable conservation with the mild mannered Manager Mr. Isaac. I wanted to share my stay at his well ran hotel. He was attentive and gave me his undivided attention I admired that about him. Mr. Isaac, I applaud you for the respect you show unto your guest(s) and staff, it shows! I will return when in your area GOD'S will. I give your hotel all the stars required! This hotel is Stella!

PS they provide an outdoor gas grill and gazebo area. Hope this helps, for our suite was fab!
GOD bless!
Shalom.

Room tip: Room on top floor was best very quite!
Date of stay: July 2022
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Staybridge Suites Columbia, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2022

Thank you for evaluating your stay at Staybridge Suites Columbia and for your excellent review. We are thrilled to read that you and your husband thoroughly loved our spotless and relaxing accommodations with thoughtful in-room amenities combined with the varieties of the delicious breakfast we served and the fitness center. Thank you again for the wonderful compliments on our hospitality and attention to detail. We appreciate you for acknowledging Evette, Tiffany, and me. We are grateful for your business and hope you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Isaac Lewis,