Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Aloft.com
Expedia.comUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
TravelocityUS$121
AlgotelsUS$137
All reviews front desk valet parking hotel bar within walking distance valet service lounge area bars and restaurants per day great stay comfortable beds definitely stay here again usc campus convenient location vista nightlife pet closet
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2022

My husband and I have stayed here many times. It's a beautiful hotel with very nice amenities and a beautiful lobby. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel. Close to great food and things to do! There is a restaurant attached to the hotel but it's always closed during my stay.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 12 July 2022

This is the third city that I have stayed at Aloft in, and despite this location not having a pool, it is my favorite so far. Loved the location and the layout. Beautiful spacious bar, lounge/dinner/game area that includes 2 outdoor spaces. Chose not to use the valet or hotel parking that cost per day, was able to park on the street directly across from the hotel. Room was comfortable, clean and cool(air conditioner worked well). Loved the DryBar toiletries. Is within walking distance to many shops, bars and restaurants. Was able to walk to Bourbon Columbia in about 10 minutes. After returning to the hotel, the bar area was open, and was able to enjoy the patio and play a few games of pool while waiting for a food delivery. They even have a few board games. There is a large breakfast area with kitchen(that cooks to order items). And a lounge area with a TV. Did hear a little bit of noise from the room above, but not bad. Ice room was at the other end of the hall in it's own room. Have to use your room key to enter. Room does have a small fridge, room safe, iron and hair dryer. There is a restaurant attached to the back end, but did not visit. Look very nice though. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 11 July 2022 via mobile

Matt and Christian are amazing!! We had so many questions as this was our first time at Aloft. They were patient with us being so inquisitive and helped us figure out everything from having our pet stay with us to parking and so on. We think we've found our new favorite place to stay when we visit Columbia SC. We really feel at home and welcomed here and that means the world to us!!!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2022

Overall great stay but Karen from the breakfast bar is what made my experience! She remembered my order modifications every morning without reminder and greeted me with a smile. Overall friendly staff, clean room, and great location downtown.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2022

This is a nice hotel with great staff EXCEPT for the strange musty smell in the room; the staff has been very accommodating but both rooms that I have tried (2nd floor and 1st floor) have the same strange A/C-type smell which is quite noticeable. Other reviewers have noted the same problem.

The silver lining is that the decor and location are great

• Trip type: Travelled on business