“Great lunch hour spot for me!!”
Review of pitas

pitas
Ranked #247 of 1,081 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went her for my lunch since it's so close to where I work and it was awesome!!!!! Everything was awesome!!!! The lamb, the gryo, the tea, the pasta salad, the Greek salad and my favorite the pistachio baklava!!!! Yum yum yum!!!! Definitely go!!! They were fast, delicious and friendly!!!! Will definitely go back!!!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Had the mixed grill platter. Very tasty, ton of food. Will definitely go back and try other dishes. The prices are very reasonable

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I eat here quite frequently and requested some extra dressing. The salads are huge and very tasty but they put the dressing on themselves. I was surprised that I was charged $1 for dressing. I'd prefer them letting customers put dressing on their own salads. It just seemed a bit petty to me. The stuffed grape leaves are very good as well as the hummus.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Pitas is nothing fancy, but the food was delicious. The waitress recommended the Tzatziki wrap, that my husband and I both got. It came with French fries. The meal was warm and tasty! We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 19 January 2017

attended a business gathering where this restaurant was providing the food. Let me say, the food was quite tasty.everything was prepared very well. The chicken with the yellow rice=good flavor. The pita bread,chips with the Greek salad was good also. Everyone I talked to at the gathering said they were pleased with the catering and food quality from this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2017